Sunday, January 4, 2015

Playlist for Jan

(headphones : urban ears) 

I'm not even going to pretend that I don't like taylor swift or even katy perry. I LOVE taylor swift and I even bought her deluxe album on iTunes. ok. 
I think my music taste really ranges, there are days when I would only listen to classical (debussy, bhrams...) and there are days when I would be feeling very Country, or folky...bluegrass even. And then there are the mainstream days, and the indie days. 

But here are a few of my favourite at the moment. They're a mixture of new and old songs: 

TEE'S PLAYLIST FOR JAN

  1. When I find love again - James Blunt 
  2. Just be - Paloma Faith 
  3. Heart is a drum - Beck (morning phases) 
  4. The History of a cheating heart - Damon Albarn
  5. Silver Spoon - Lily Allen 
  6. You can be so cruel - Royal Blood
  7. Mozart's House - Clean Bandit 
  8. Human - Cher Lloyd 
  9. Aint been done - Jessie J
  10. Life for rent - Dido
  11. St Patrick - Pvris
  12. Hands - Jewel 
  13. Wreck of the day - Anna Nalick 
  14. Almost Lover - A Fine Frenzy
  15. First Flight Home - Jake Miller
  16. Love of mine - Nickel Creek 
  17. Ugly Heart - G.R.L
  18. Drowning - Banks
  19. Build me up from bones - Sarah Jarosz
  20. When did you stop loving me - Hunter Hayes 




No comments:

Post a Comment